A free, residential, three-week-long summer program
for New York City seventh-graders with talent in math.
|Open Positions For Summer 2014|
|SPMPS invites applications for summer 2014:|
- Read about how alum Andy Reyes' advanced to the state MATHCOUNTS contest.
- Mo Omar, faculty member at SPMPS 2013, blogs about SPMPS for the American Mathematical Society.
- We are now able to open a second site in 2014 thanks to generous support from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation. You can read more on our supporters page.
- SPMPS' 2011 program was featured in the New York Times.
- Please donate to support SPMPS.
Here is a fantastic video about the program, produced by Big Green TV:
The students and staff of SPMPS 2012: